Collaboration Coupon code Gift ideas Gifted Hair Health/wellness Men’s Sales Skincare Small business

What I Got Wednesday – Kitsch best-selling self-care products

August 10, 2022

There are a select few times when products I receive in PR are worked into my daily routine and @mykitsch has managed to make that list on multiple occasions! Thank you to them for sending me this fantastic package of some of their best-selling products!

Use code KATIESILSETH15 to save 15% on your entire order!

What I received:
🔘 Creaseless Clips 4pc Set ($10 for 4 clips) – https://rstyle.me/+sAxWqGfST3hZOcDQeerLxw
⚫️ I had been using a non-name brand version of these almost daily when doing my skincare and makeup in the morning, so I’m happy to replace those with these beautiful clips!
🔘 Microfiber Hair Towel ($23 – https://rstyle.me/+j_1yurSwCanLQuvut47_lA)
⚫️ I don’t know the last time I put a bath towel on my head because for years, I’ve only been using either this or the scrunchies featured below! They absolutely cut drying time down substantially and, with this one, it secures very easily and well!
🔘 Satin Pillowcase ($19 for Standard/Queen – https://rstyle.me/+azE20F9pP-vxfAQdke4Edg)
⚫️ I don’t currently use satin pillowcases, but people swear by their ability to “prevent agitation of your hair and skin while you sleep, allowing you to wake up frizz-free and fresh faced” and I doubt the over 7,000 5-star reviews on their website are wrong!
🔘 Satin Sleep Eye Mask ($16 – https://rstyle.me/+ybfgtkqlQapWZtxktemmqA)
⚫️ On those nights where I need my sleep to be the highest quality, I wear ear plugs and an eye mask. Not only do I feel like I’m pampering myself, but when I wake up in the morning, my body thanks me for the restful slumber!
🔘 Towel Scrunchie 2 Pack ($18 for 2 – https://rstyle.me/+waN35fGkC1bmv6cbWKXjwA)
⚫️ I am obsessed with these! So much so that I bought extras a while back to make sure I had them in my travel kit. 80% of the time I wash my hair, I’m putting one of these in to accelerate the dry time (the other 20% of the time I’m using the towel featured above) and I can’t see ever living without them! While I recommend all of the products I mentioned above, this would be the one I’d say you definitely need to pick up!

FYI, I receive a small commission when you shop via the links listed above.

    Leave a Reply

    %d bloggers like this: